The ACTC provides its members opportunities to access, free of charge, an industry relevant awareness programme, including:
- Regular technical meetings, workshop and awareness days on basic and advanced subjects.
- Case Studies proposed by members are undertaken to investigate the usefulness of new technologies. Typically 5-6 case studies per annum.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that focus on particular sectors of industry.
- Introductory educational notes and technical reports.
- ACTC Software toolboxes designed to make advanced control more accessible.
- Access to commercial control design packages and hardware rapid prototyping systems.
- Regular mailings, newsletters and conference reports from most of the major events.
- Reference library and Internet resources.
For information on ACTC membership, please click here.